General Ledger Module
Balancing a salary journal is one of the most time consuming tasks in the payroll office. The VIP General Ledger interface will save you time and also allow you to allocate salary costs according to General Ledger account codes and cost centres.
Define your cost code structures once and you will have a trouble free General Ledger interface
- The VIP General Ledger interface is easy to use and easy to maintain.
- General Ledger account numbers can be alpha numeric and up to 30 characters long.
- Exports can be done on a Weekly, Bi-weekly or Monthly basis.
- An employee’s payroll cost can be split to more than one cost centre.
- The General Ledger interface is completely electronic. No manual intervention is required.
- Standard interfaces to Sage ERP Accpac General Ledger.
- Flexible user defined record layouts and account structure for example SAP, Baan and JD Edwards.
- Comprehensive audit reports are available for filing purposes.
- The General Ledger interface can allocate costs according to client contracts
Account Numbers may be tailored to your requirements using Pay Points, Departments etc. which are replaced by the relevant values for each employee when exporting the file.