eWorkflow.NET’s Procurement suite of modules assist in the business procedures pertaining to requisitions, purchasing and receipting of stock and non-stock items. It generates the final approved transaction within your back office financial system.
Modules designed for Purchasing include:
- Purchase Order – For purchasing of goods or services linked to operational expenses and capital expenditure.
- Purchase Order for PJ&C – For job related purchasing where the project is managed by Sage ERP Accpac Project & Job Costing.
- Purchase Order Reorder – For the replenishment of store stock items.
- PO Amendment & Modify – Allows modifications to be made to a purchase – most fields can be updated except for the Vendor.
- Receipting – Receiving of goods and services or store stock against the original order.
- Invoicing – Matching and capturing of supplier invoice received.
- Record level security ensures correct allocation of expense codes.
- Commitment accounting.
- Request for Quote function.
- Vendor Rotation function as per preferential procurement policy framework act no. 5 of 2000.