Microsoft Teams Training
Microsoft Teams 365 Introduction
1 day from 9:00 till 16:00
Description on this course
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365. This course will provide an overview of how to use features within Teams such as chat, online meetings, calls and more. Learn the core features of Teams and how it relates to other Office 365 apps to make your team more productive.
Basic Windows and Microsoft Office skills are required. No prior Teams experience is necessary.
The course is for team members and administrators who plan on using Microsoft Teams.
- What is Office 365
- Office 365 Navigation
- Work and Collaborate Better with Teams
- Creating a Microsoft Team and making an existing group a team
- Team Resources
- Managing Teams, Channels, and Members
- Managing Collaborative Conversations
- Adding and Customising Tabs
- Meetings and Chats
- SharePoint Team Sites
- Working with OneDrive for Business
- Work Online, or in the Desktop