Improve efficiencies through technology by strengthening mine planning, budgeting, and cost control.
Using advanced analytics from a solid source mining organisations are enabled to reduce the costs of safety, maintenance, and other cost-intensive programs on a sustainable basis simply by examining component costs. With accurate analytics, mining organisations can:
- Uncover underlying costs by assessing the entire process to identify exceptions.
- Improve decision making and asset performance by measuring both financial and non-financial indicators that affect profitability.
- Improve asset utilisation, streamline planning and optimise resources.
- Use emerging metrics to manage operational costs.
- Improve budget and risk management.
Guest speaker: Leon Kamffer, Technical director at Tharisa Minerals
Join us for this insightful workshop and see how AccTech and Sage can improve your mining operation inefficiencies through technology
Tuesday, 15 August 2017 | 8:00-12:00 | Sage conferencing, 102 Western Service Rd, Woodlands, Woodmead, 2146