Sage 300cloud ERP Inventory Control is a complete multi-location inventory management system that keeps track of stock levels and processes inventory receipts, shipments, returns , and adjustments. Inventory Control includes extensive screen inquiry and reporting functions to give you the detailed, current information crucial for effective inventory management.
Inventory Control Capabilities
- Integrate advanced radio-frequency and barcoding technology through Accpac WMS.
- Handle fractional quantities to four decimal places and maintain different units of measure for purchasing, selling and stock-keeping.
- Use categories to classify stock and to allocate costs to departments or cost centers.
- Include 250-character comments with each transaction detail.
- Assign as many as nine vendors per item with automatic update of the last purchase. Specify different item\bin numbers for each inventory location.
- Assemble items using single-level bills of materials.
- Combine any number of items into a single lit and then sell the kit through Order Entry using a single kit price method instead of a price per item.
- Receive both stock and non-stock items.
- Maintain as many as six different costs per location, including standard, most recent, average, last un it, and two optional user defined costs.
- Cost items to six decimal places by moving average, FIFO, LIFO, standard, most recent, or user-specified costing methods.
- Cost transactions as soon as they are posted to during day end processing.
- Allocate additional costs to transferred inventory items by quantity, cost and weight, or manually specify the cost per item.
- Assign as many as five markup or five discount price levels per item and price list.
- Cost items by location with complete reporting.
- Set pricing by percentage or amount and by customer type or quantity purchased.
- Maintain separate price lists for different customer types, payment methods, regions or currencies.
- Define an unlimited number of units of measure per item with fractional factors.
- Print inventory analysis reports for efficient management of your project lines.
- Review complete transaction history and drill down to the originating transactions on Inventory Control, Purchase Orders and Order Entry.
- Access outstanding purchase orders and sales order transactions, and drill down to the originating transactions in Purchase Orders and Order Entry.
- Maintain multi-period reorder information and sales projections by location for better stock management.
- Records serial numbers using optional Serialised Inventory functionality.
- General Ledger Transactions
- Item Status
- Item Valuation
- Overstocked Items
- Physical Inventory Worksheet
- Posting Journal
- Reorder Report
- Sales Statistics
- Selling Price/Margin Analysis
- Slow-Moving Items
- Transaction History
- Transaction Statistics
|FEATURE||Sage ERP Accpac 500||Sage ERP Accpac 200||Sage ERP Accpac 100|
|Number of companies||10||20||4|
*Some module features vary by edition. The Inventory Control module is available for all editions. The above table highlights primary inventory between editions.