Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a breakthrough cloud technology product which unifies productivity, commerce and operations by combining Dynamics AX with CRM whilst integrating with Office 365. Microsoft Dynamics 365 unifies ERP and CRM functionalities into business applications that work seamlessly together across operations, sales, field service, customer service, financials, project automation, marketing and customer insights. You can now transform your processes from start to finish with intelligent cloud applications that drive intelligent decisions and connect data across your business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 comes in 2 editions for organisations of any size
There are two main editions where businesses can decide which options suit them best, namely Enterprise and Business Editions. Options also include monthly plans, with bundled apps to drive down costs, or standalone applications.
The Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition allows you to get global, omni-channel, Tier 1 supply chain capabilities on a unified platform for CRM, ERP and Business Intelligence. The cost and complexity of needing built-in analytics on one platform is no longer a problem, allowing you to transform the way you do business. The Enterprise edition suits large businesses (250 employees and up) and replaces the traditional Dynamics AX system.
- Omni-channel Capabilities – Connect all your distribution channels, from retail to wholesale.
- Unbeatable Value – Leverage existing investments and grow at your own pace in the cloud.
- Truly Global Operations – Multi-country, multi-company and multi-language compatibility.
- Cost-effective Supply Chain – Control compliance with soft allocation, planning and analysis.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Edition give users the insights they need to grow their business by combining built-in analytics with Office 365. Leverage on the power of Microsoft, the flexibility and affordability of the cloud and the industry experience of your Microsoft partner to take your business to new heights. The Business edition will suit small to midsize businesses (less than 250 employees) and replaces the traditional Nav system. Adding applications like the financials app, Sales and Marketing solutions also including Power BI, PowerApps, Cortana Intelligence and Flow is simple and can be done over time as the business grows.
- Productivity that saves you time – Surface content directly in familiar MS tools like Outlook.
- Start small, customise and grow – Add applications that suit your business when you are ready.
- Adapt in real-time – With an Azure platform and a common data model, business changes are quick and stress-free.
- Built-in Analytics – Power BI and Cortana help you answer the what and why questions so you can better achieve your business goals