Service Level Agreement
- Priority attention within targeted and measured timeframes
- Reduced support rates
- Telephonic access to our Service Centre
- Telephonic access to our numerous Product Specialist services
- Remote web support (requires specific software supplied separately & bandwidth availability)
- Free web based training sessions – held periodically
- Accpac Service pack notification and download
- Accpac software upgrade notification
- Accpac Software Assurance monitoring and error correction
- Call logging, escalations and reports
AccTech’s support offerings include services to ensure continued availability of your systems; these include annual health checks, year end preparation and version management. On a regular basis you will receive a report as to the number of reported incidences and the times to repair.
Incorporated in the AccTech Support Agreement are offerings specifically designed to intercept potential failures before they occur. This is facilitated through a full-cycle change management process; planned site inspections, system reviews, year-end preparation, version and service pack management as described in the attached Support Agreement.
If the deployment of your systems constitutes business critical applications where business will be severely impacted should systems become non-available for any reason, we recommend that you should enter into a Service Level Agreement with us over and above the support agreement.
This unique and tailored offering ensures that system availability and response times are measured to ensure target availability and response times are met. Penalties will accrue should AccTech not meet the Service Level demanded by you.