AccTech GL Recon – Features
The GL Recon Module has been written to enable Sage 300cloud ERP(previously referred to as Accpac) users to automate the process of reconciling and clearing Balance Sheet Clearing/Control accounts. However the GL Recon module is not confined to Balance Sheet accounts only, but can be used across the entire General Ledger Chart of Accounts, if required.
- The GL Recon Module can work on both Pervasive & Microsoft SQL databases.
- The GL Recon can be opened within Sage 300cloud ERP(previously referred to as Accpac) or outside Sage 300cloud ERP(previously referred to as Accpac) (such as a Desktop Icon).
- The GL Recon Module can be run on a single GL Account or on multiple accounts.
- When running GL Recons, opening Balances can be included in the selection criteria, as a reconciling item.
- The GL Recon Module keeps previous reconciliations, as history. An ongoing recon can be continued by adding the following period’s transactions onto a previous recon. The system will automatically match previously unmatched transactions to new transactions now added.
- Each user maintain his own GL Recon. Built in security to User Access, ensures that users are not able to access or work on reconciliations other than the ones they have initiated. The Administrator may work on all reconciliations.
- The GL Recon Module can be accessed by multiple users at the same time.
- The GL Recon can work on Functional Currency and on Source Currency.
- Reconciliations can be printed.
- The GL Recon Module can do reconciliations across financial periods and across different years.
- The GL Recon module includes User security.