Hospitality & Leisure: Financial Modules
Clients in the Hospitality and Leisure have been using Sage 300cloud ERP(previously referred to as Accpac) as their back office system for many years. The hospitality industry is very diverse and fragmented, consisting of hotels, casinos and game parks to name but a few.
- General Ledger – Using the advanced segmentation of the general ledger accounts and the customized account groups for each account, management and statutory reporting is quick, seamless and hassle free. Statistical reporting for average bed nights and available covers are a breeze using the standard financial report writer which is an add-in utility to excel
- Accounts Payable – Extend the use of optional fields to enable spend analysis reporting across your entire group which allows better negotiations for group purchases for high value expense items
- AP Recon and AP Payment – Use best practice principles when paying your suppliers by automating the reconciliation of creditors to ensure that payments are made to suppliers only after the account has been reconciled
- Accounts Receivable – Use the recurring invoice functionality to generate invoices for your concessionaires’ monthly rental and utilities
- National Account Management – The ability to print a consolidated customer statement across all properties of the hotel
- Cashbook – Peresoft Cashbook is a powerful business tool that maintains your bank account and organizes your cash flow. Click here for more cashbook information.
- Use integration.net to automate the import of transactions from your front office and procurement systems
- Extend your ERP system to eliminate manual purchase orders by using AccTech System’s eWorkflow product which can be customized using your Business Rules for procurement
- Use Insight to produce advanced financial reports including KPI’s and facilitate the budgeting cycle which automates the transfer of actuals for the specified periods to the relevant forecasts for the next quarters