Sage ERP Accpac Version 6.0 released
As the world of business is constantly evolving, so must your business management software. Sage works hard to continually improve your experience with Sage ERP Accpac and develop new functionality to help you get more out of your solution. Sage ERP Accpac Version 6.0 focuses on the functionality most requested by customers and partners around the globe.
The Sage development team was able to implement the new version without changing the business logic, due to the superior three-tier architecture of Sage ERP Accpac. This means that applications that are currently integrated with Sage ERP Accpac can become more accessible and user-friendly.
Sage ERP Accpac version 6.0 – New Features and Enhancements
The new features included in Sage ERP Version 6.0 are:
- Sage ERP Accpac Portal – the new Portal simplifies desktop navigation and allows users customisable, faster access to information.
- Sage ERP Accpac Snapshots – Version 6.0 includes snapshots, which allow users secure access to key performance indicators (KPI’s), with drilldown capabilities to underlying financial reports. The customisable snapshots included are: * Balance Sheet, *Income Statement, * Aged Receivables, *Aged Payables, *Days Receivable Outstanding, *Days Payable Outstanding.
- Sage ERP Accpac Inquiry – Sage ERP Accpac Inquiry allows even inexperienced users to create personalised ad-hoc query lists in just a few minutes without the knowledge of databases, programming or web technologies. Version 6.0 focuses on Inquiry on AR, AP and GL.
- Sage CRM Workflow Enhancements – Users will be able to create a quote or order without creating an opportunity first. Multiple quotes or orders may be linked to a single opportunity and users will have the ability to promote multiple quotes to an order within the same opportunity. No extra Sage ERP Accpac lanpaks will be required.
- Sage ERP Accpac Better Fiscal Period Management – allow users to lock fiscal periods for all modules, including General Ledger.
We would like to invite you to join us for the Sage Business Optimisation Seminar being held on the 9/10th March 2011 where you can find out more about the new features of Sage ERP Accpac vs 6.0.
Click here to reserve your seat.