Are you taking advantage of the digital economy?
Leverage integrated eCommerce to help you open new markets, reduce order entry overhead, improve cash flow and increase profitability.
A common occurrence in most organisations is the lack of an integrated online web store, which allows an organisation to move beyond the traditional brick and mortar, into a much larger market place. You’ve already invested in a state of the art ERP solution, but is your ERP integrated into an eCommerce solution?
Iciniti Store is the number one eCommerce solution for Sage ERP Accpac. It is a feature and function rich, and fully integrated eCommerce platform that is used by businesses of all sizes and types around the world. Unlike standalone shopping cart solutions, Iciniti Store has been developed to take full advantage of the power of Sage ERP Accpac.
Iciniti Store features real-time, two-way integration with the Accounts Receivable (AR), Inventory Control (IC) and Order Entry (OE) modules of Sage ERP Accpac, eliminating the need to manage data in two places and fully automating the posting of web orders directly to Order Entry. This allows you to save money by having your customers do your data entry for you. It also saves time as you manage your products in one place; Sage ERP Accpac.
Sage ERP Accpac Integration:
- Read and Write to OE, AR, IC Accpac tables and full support of optional fields
- ICPRICE description support use ICPrice description as an alternative to ICitem description
- Customer specific price, tax, and currency support
- Discount by customer type as set up in Accpac
- Discount by volume as set up in Accpac
- Multiple units of measure as set up in Accpac IC module
- Zone/Weight based shipping costs
- Price based shipping costs
- Inactive items in Accpac will not be displayed in the web store
- Price list filtering restrict items search to only those on a customer price list
- Tax rates based on Accpac AR set up customer specific
- Near real time posting of web orders to Accpac OE
- Create Account customers “on-the-fly”
GENERAL WEB STORE FEATURES:
– Support both B2B and B2C customers simultaneously. Search Engine Friendly URLs and Page Names
– Optional automatic customer registration
– Account customer log in allows customers with accounts in Accpac to view their pricing, billing, shipping information
– Shopping Cart
– Unlimited number of Product Categories, sub-categories, and item detail pages
– Related items display substitute or complimentary items
– Buy button can be hidden for products not available to general public