Technology Trends impacting your business in 2014
Based on the technology-enabled trends that are already in place, your organisation will need to transform how you sell, market, communicate, collaborate, innovate, train, and educate over the next five short years. AccTech Systems identified 14 tactical focus areas your business will need to take notice of to transform your business in the following year and help you improve and identify “How to unlock your business potential” with your customers, vendors and employees.
In this second edition of “How to unlock your business potential” with these technology driven business trends we focus on:
- SEO – Optimize your website the right way to boost targeted traffic and increase sales.
- E-Marketing – Your business needs to be accessed by mass markets on the www.
- Social Media – Clients needs to connect with your business with different social media portals like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Big Data Analytics – Identify most profitable customers who should receive special offers or get preferential treatment to boost their lifetime values.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a collection of techniques used to increase a Web site’s ranking in search engine results pages. Your company must optimize your website the right way to boost targeted traffic and increase conversions. Benefits of SEO:
- Help Your Brand Gain a Presence Online. Being active on social media is a great way to boost SEO for your site and your brand as a whole. Content from sites that goes viral via social media channels will be listed higher in search results.
- Diversify Your Product Offerings. Those who are experts on a particular topic can leverage SEO to sell all product offerings that help with keyword research, how to use social media to increase sales and a variety of other topics.
- Keep Your Marketing Costs Lower. If someone finds your site through a search engine query or through a link shared by a friend, that visitor will come to your ‘site for free’, reducing your cost per lead.
E-marketing provides businesses with access to mass markets at an affordable price and allows them to undertake a personalised marketing approach.
Benefits of e-marketing for YOUR businesses:
- Wider prospect reach – the internet has become part of everyone’s life. So for whatever products you offer, there is already an existing market on the World Wide Web.
- Cost-effective approach –help your business reach target customers at a much lower cost compared to traditional marketing methods.
- 24/7 marketing – with a website your customers can find out about your products and make purchases even if your physical (bricks & mortar) premises are closed or you don’t have physical premises at all.
The figures showed 60% of used social environments to answer customer enquiries whilst an even greater number (78%) plan to do so in the next two years. Social media is one of the biggest trends for 2014 and your business needs to be on board.
Social CRM enables companies to harness activity taking place online—whether in the form of:
- Positive tweets about their brand or negative tweets about a competitor,
- Blog posts or comments about a topic that relates to the company’s products or services, or
- Mentions or shares of information on Facebook or another social networking platform
Big data is a popular term used to describe the exponential growth and availability of data, both structured and unstructured. And big data may be as important to business – and society – as the Internet has become. Why? More data may lead to more accurate analyses.
Valuable analytical reports:
- Predictive Modeling. Forecast how customers are going to respond in the future based on their past behaviors and their segmented demographics.
- Benchmarking. Track over time how well it’s performing related to a strategy or to competitors.
- Decision Support. Drive operational investments.
- Better Customer Understanding. Analytics can integrate all customer data points including call center, the Internet, email and social media to group customers according to their behaviors.
For more information on how AccTech can help you analyse and adapt to these industry trends, contact us on email@example.com