Hosted backup and recovery solution – IT peace of mind
Research show that users cannot be relied on to consistently backup their data. Companies are exposed to considerable risk from irreparable data loss or lengthy recoveries. Adding to these challenges is the fact that remote backup applications for laptop users often require continuous maintenance and support – such as administering backup jobs and restoring lost files.
With AccTech Systems your backups are carried out automatically and securely. Both servers and laptops can automatically be backed up and does not require a user to initiate the process. Your data may be backed-up on-premise or stored in a secure facility in the cloud to ensure complete compliance with governance and IT policies. Files can be easily restored either by a user or by an administrator. When using tape, non-technical members of staff have to carry out the backups manually which leaves room for error. The labour-intensiveness means that their primary job roles are being compromised. Our cloud offering provides complete peace-of-mind!
Backing up has its challenges
Backup is a thankless job – and is often associated with a high failure rate. Few IT professionals acknowledge any knowledge or experience to back up servers and rarely volunteer for the job. Backing up data is a means to an end. Data protection focus should be on both recovery and backup. RecoveryVault is designed to offer efficiencies of hosted backup unavailable with traditional backup architecture and reduces the amount of backup assets to manage and maintain.
More than just a server backup
Hosted Backup ensures restorability of data whether you lose a file, disk, machine or the entire facility.
- Pay for less storage – with Data De-duplication, Compression and encryption.
- Address every hosted backup Scenario – with Continuous Data Protection, Local and offsite backup, Laptop protection and support for heterogeneous environments.
Hosted backup is efficient
- Eliminate the need to manage multiple point solutions
- Automatic upgrades -there is no time-consuming pushing of agents or updates out to thousands of remote-sites, servers and applications.
Laptops need protection
Users still store critical data on their PCs and laptops. It is not on the server – so it is never backed up.
- Managing a remote backup of every desktop or laptop machine, every day, manually is virtually impossible.
- Traditional tape backup requires an ever increasing investment in time, training, technology and supplies.
- Some so-called remote backup solutions exist, but they’re complex, costly, inefficient and bandwidth intensive.
You cannot rely on your users
Industry research has shown that users cannot be relied upon to back up their data consistently.
- Companies are exposed to considerable risk from irreparable data loss or lengthy recoveries.
- Adding to these challenges is the fact that remote backup applications for laptop users often require continuous maintenance and support – such as administering backup jobs and restoring lost files.
Benefits for your business:
- LAN Storage Discovery Identifies storage inefficiencies like stale or redundant data.
- Industry leading data reduction technologies like incremental forever; common file elimination; compression and single-instance storage save you money every day.
- Global Deduplication – at the source and at the target side.
- WAN Bandwidth Optimisation and Storage Capacity Optimisation for unprecedented backup and storage efficiencies.
- Autonomic Healing technology addresses the problems of file corruption and increases the integrity of backed up data.
- RecoveryVault is billed based on compressed, de-duped capacity.
- Easy to budget monthly fees.
- Charges are the same irrespective of the number of protected systems, locations and remote users.
- RecoveryVault allows you to set up data retention policies at each step of the backup data workflow and life-cycle.
- Delete technology allows you to reclaim and reuse storage resources.
Which hosted backup edition is right for me?